The Carlos Watson Show Ambassadors
By OZY Editors
Welcome to The Carlos Watson Show Ambassadors! This an exclusive community of curious people and lovers of OZY’s The Carlos Watson Show who are always on the lookout for real and meaningful conversations that inspire, teach and surprise you.
By joining the family, not only will you become a part of a unique group of like-minded individuals but you’ll also receive exciting rewards by sharing The Carlos Watson Show across your social channels, so your friends and followers can enjoy some of the best and most honest conversations of the year.
Interested in joining? Sign up HERE.
What Do I Get?
Here’s the fun part. Listening in on live conversations with your favorite celebrities. Meeting our host and CEO, Carlos Watson. Exciting cash prizes and more. These are just a few of the perks you might be able to enjoy by becoming a CWS Ambassador. We update with bigger and more exciting rewards each month. The following rewards are for this month, Month Four, which lasts from Friday, January 1st until Sunday, January 31st!
Bronze (1-5 posts): 3 OZY Stickers
Silver (6-10 posts): Reset America Phone Case
Gold (11-20 posts): OZY Pillow
Platinum (21+ posts): Carlos’s Favorite Shoes, Cariuma Sneakers! (up to $100.00 in value)
What Do I Do?
Keep the conversation going by spreading the word about The Carlos Watson Show. You can do this by sharing episodes and highlights from the show on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Every ambassador post must include these three things or it will not be counted towards your total for the month:
- Two hashtags. #CWSAmbassadors and #CarlosWatsonShow
- Caption. Feel free to write your organic thoughts, feedback and biggest takeaways from the clips you share. We want to hear what you genuinely think!
- Link. Your post must include the link back to a Carlos Watson Show episode or Carlos Watson Show clip from our YouTube channel.
Lastly, you must submit the link to your post here to guarantee that we won’t miss it!
Looking For Inspiration?
We recommend you share video links from any of the following playlists of episodes and highlights on your social media page(s).
We always want to hear your genuine thoughts, comments and reactions to the show! But if you ever need some help with writing compelling captions, try outlining your answers to the following prompts:
- What’s your favorite part of the episode?
- Did any of Carlos’ questions make you think about an issue differently?
- What did you find unique or intriguing about Carlos’ interview style in the episode?
- How did this episode inspire you?
- What do you think about one of the specific perspectives the guest brought up in the episode?
- Did you learn something from this episode that you didn’t know before?
- Were there any moments in the episode that surprised you?
- If this episode is one of your favorites, can you explain why?
Or check out some interesting talking points from our latest episodes below for inspiration:
S1 E34: Ben Smith: Meet One of the Most Powerful Men in Media
- Really enjoyed hearing NYT columnist Ben Smith and his thoughts on the upcoming election. Do you think this year’s election will bring up as many surprises as 2016?
- Loved hearing Ben Smith’s bold warnings about news coverage on Election Day.
- Ben Smith shares some really interesting thoughts on the morals of journalism.
S1 E32: Has Cory Booker’s Love Affair Changed His Politics?
- Loved listening to Cory Booker speak about acts of kindness and grace. Thank you for interviewing him!
- Take a look at this great interview with Cory Booker on the major political issues facing America today.
- Cory Booker is 100% right — our biggest threat as a nation is our inability to see each other and understand one another. Well said, Senator Booker!
S1 E31: Can Rising Star Comedian Aida Rodriguez Unify America?
- Aida Rodriguez is a hilarious comedian. So glad I discovered her!
- Aida dishes out a hot take on Chris Rock. Do you agree with her comments?
- Please listen to Aida Rodriguez speaking about race and ethnicity. So important!
Take care to go through our guidelines for more specific information on how to post.
Being an ambassador is full of exciting opportunities, but we understand that it can get a bit confusing at times. Take a look at our FAQs, or feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OZY Editors, OZY Author Contact OZY Editors