We Want to Know What You Think
WHY YOU SHOULD CARE
Because OZY can’t get to smarter, fresher and different without input from YOU.
We can hardly believe it, but OZY is just about 100 days old. And since we’re reaching this milestone during this time of year, we figure it’s never too early to reflect, rejigger and reaffirm. So we want to hear from you: What constructive criticism, complaints or even compliments (we’ll take ’em) do you have for us? What did you love and what did we get wrong? After all, we’re doing our best to make this place the best it can be for you – so let us have it! Leave your comment in the box below or send CEO Carlos Watson a direct email at email@example.com.
We expect you’ll have your own agenda, but here’s a few things on our minds in case you need a prompt:
- How or when do you check in on OZY?
- Do you have a favorite story? How about a section you read most?
- Are there kinds of stories and topics you’d like to see more of here at OZY, or less of?
- What do you think of the site overall? Can you find your way around and participate easily enough?
- What should we put extra effort into in 2014?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you in the comments below. We’ll get back to each and every one of you. Thanks for being part of the tribe!