Coroner: Mac Miller Died of Accidental Overdose
The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office announced yesterday that a combination of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol was responsible for the 26-year-old rapper’s death in September. Miller was found unresponsive in his California home by his assistant, who attempted CPR, and investigators reportedly found loose pills, empty liquor bottles and white powder at the scene. The Pittsburgh native had long struggled openly with drugs and alcohol. He was charged with drunk driving after crashing his Mercedes-Benz SUV into a pole earlier this year.