The Presidential Daily Brief


  1. prince shutterstock 99311183

    Prince Died of Painkiller Overdose

    Tests conducted after the famed ‘Purple Rain’ singer’s death reveal that it was an accidental overdose of the painkiller fentanyl. Investigators have already spoken with a doctor who saw Prince twice in the weeks leading up to his death, when prescription painkillers were found at his home. A warrant reveals that Dr. Michael Schulenberg prescribed meds to the 57-year-old star just a day before his death. Schulenberg has reportedly left the clinic where he worked at the time, but what those pills were, or whether the star consumed them, remains unclear.

This story is part of The Presidential Daily Brief

view full edition