The torch for the upcoming Sochi Games has already enjoyed several firsts: first to be in outer space, first to visit the world’s deepest lake, and first to get to the North Pole. And now it has also become the first to ever set its bearer ablaze. In a scene worthy of the “Hunger Games” saga, a Russian Olympic torchbearer was accidentally set on fire yesterday. The bobsledder, Pyotr Makarchuk, was parading the Olympic flame trough crowds of spectators in Siberia when a gas leak set alight his jacket. Fortunately, the flames were quickly put out and he was unharmed.