Why you should care
Because this presidency deserves a special time capsule.
Each week, OZY Politics Editor Daniel Malloy brings you The Donald Dossier, a column that aims to puncture the noise of the relentless news cycle to succinctly give you what mattered this week, and what’s coming next from Donald Trump. You can read back through the archives here, for your weekly White House checkin.
- Oct. 28, 2018: A Horrific Shooting, Pipe Bombs and a Caravan. Is a Border Shutdown Next?
- Oct. 21, 2018: From Kavanaugh to Khashoggi: The Politics At Play.
- Oct. 14, 2018: A Hostile Climate.
- Oct. 7, 2018: NAFTA, Better Known As Trump’s Midterm Boost.
- Sept. 28, 2018: Man in the Mirror: Here’s Why Trump Stands by Kavanaugh.
- Sept. 23, 2018: The World Gives Trump the Gavel.
- Sept. 16, 2018: Rock You Like a Hurricane.
- Sept. 9, 2018: Polygraphs All Around.
- Aug. 22, 2018: Trump’s Legal Precipice is a Political One, Too.
- Aug. 19, 2018: Trump Picks a Fight with Brennan; Is Mueller Next?
- Aug. 12, 2018: Space Force: Trump’s Grand Idea Struggles for Liftoff.
- Aug. 5, 2018: Why Hasn’t Trump Visited a War Zone?
- July 29, 2018: Trump’s Steely Moves on Trade.
- July 17, 2018: Trump Gets a Kick out of Putin.
- July 10, 2018: Get Ready for the Bush Court.
- July 6, 2018: Scott Pruitt Shows How ‘You’re Fired’ Gets Softened in Trump’s White House.
- June 29, 2018: Why This Court Pick is the Most Consequential of Trump’s Presidency.
- June 22, 2018: Trump’s Immigration Message: I Dare You to Care.
- June 15, 2018: How the Clergy Are Turning on Trump.
- June 10, 2018: Searching for a Pulse on the Affordable Care Act.
- June 3, 2018: The President’s Trade Villain Refrain? Blame Canada.
- May 25, 2018: The Kim Bromance Fades.
- May 20, 2018: Finding My Religion.
- May 13, 2018: From Kim to Cohen.
- May 6, 2018: A Fork in the Road With the Special Counsel.