OZY is looking for a creative, organized, and ambitious Social Media Manager to engage and expand our social efforts, with a focus on emerging platforms, social video, and growing a highly engaged audience of dedicated fans.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Drive rapid and ambitious growth in OZY’s core audience of highly engaged consumers across multiple platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Manage and optimize complex paid social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Generate creative solutions to drive repeat engagement through social media, newsletters and natural search
- Develop regular analytical performance reports
- Identify emerging distribution platforms and assist editorial in developing and experimenting with new content execution
- Work directly with OZY’s editorial staff and develop strategies based on data reports and trend analysis
- Identify opportunities across all platforms for OZY to expand its brand identity
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-6 years experience working in social media or analytics at a news organization or premium brand
- Proven success in optimizing paid social media campaigns with large budget to drive efficient engagement
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, YouTube data (previous knowledge of data reporting and analysis is a major plus)
- Proven success and growth experimenting with and exploring new platforms to increase a brand or publication’s social media presence
- Expert at packaging content with share text and headlines for different platforms
- Enthusiasm for learning new social platforms and interpreting data
- Graphic design experience not required but would be beneficial
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile, with the subject “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Marketing & PR
Mountain View, CA