At OZY, you will work collaboratively with our Creative Director and team of talented designers to create engaging design materials. This exciting role puts you at the forefront of a highly creative marketing and branding effort. You will be deeply involved in rebuilding the OZY brand and will be tasked with creating the visual identity for various TV shows, podcasts, editorial series, festivals, websites and more.
Top candidates thrive on creating visually engaging solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for a gritty, self-motivated artist that will consistently push the limits to create design materials that inspire our readers to live curiously. If you are someone with an eye for detail who has a passion for color, space and typography, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Create highly effective designs for web, email, social media and events, as well as other brand and marketing initiatives
- Conceive and execute campaigns from start to finish
- Come to work every day with big, innovative ideas
- Synthesize on-trend design thinking with data-driven communications
- Push and evolve the OZY brand to reflect our mission and voice
- Thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS in design or communications-related major
- Seven-plus years of professional design experience
- Journalism or marketing degree a plus
- Proficient in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator and After Effects
- Video editing skills a plus
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Intense curiosity about the world
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Technology & Design
Mountain View, CA