OZY is looking for a dynamic, organized, and forward-thinking Media Strategist, whose primary role is to develop targeted, integrated media plans across OZY’s media platform (digital, TV, podcasts, events). Additionally, this individual will manage relationships with partner agencies and maintain media schedules and budgets for the client.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Lead the development, negotiation and execution of media plans based on a clear understanding of client objectives across OZY’s media platform and in branded content partnerships.
- Communicate and present media recommendations intelligently and in a compelling way – sell the opportunity in a way that makes others excited.
- Comprehensively understand OZY’s media platform, analyze various media alternatives and make insightful recommendations as to how to best allocate the advertising budget.
- Triage and prioritize key media deliverables and actively manage client campaigns with a lens toward achieving high performance.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and editorial teams to deliver creative products that fuel client success.
- Ensure the execution of campaigns on a timely basis and prepare campaign summary charts and analyses for internal and external presentations.
- Proactively assess campaigns on an on-going basis and recalibrate campaign strategies to ensure performance is aligned with expectations.
- Actively manage client media budgets to ensure campaigns are successfully delivering results with each dollar spent.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience in digital media planning.
- Deep breadth of knowledge within the digital ecosystem and having a clear understanding of tactical media planning and buying is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite – in particular Microsoft Excel – and has deep knowledge of media tools (Comscore, MRI, Mediaocean/Prisma, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong command of language and writing.
- Creative problem-solver with strong analytical capabilities having the ability to work with speed and efficiency and is readily adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to work across teams and able to create strong, positive, collaborative working relationships.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “MEDIA STRATEGIST” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
Sales & Client Success
Mountain View, CA; NYC