OZY is looking for an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box Marketing Intern who is full of innovative ideas to join our growing team for a 10-week, paid internship starting in October. Are you the kind of social-savvy user who crafts perfect Instagram captions or meticulously thinks of the best times to post on Facebook? At OZY, you will create assets and strategies that will push our groundbreaking content to millions of people.
Whether it’s using email, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn, you will be the one responsible for cultivating our growing audience. Candidates will be expected to be thorough and organized in managing our many platforms in order to make our brand stand out from the rest.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Create and develop assets for our everyday social postings and emails.
- Create social media strategies for our latest products.
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary intern team on a special project.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Interest in the future of digital journalism.
- Marketing degree a plus but certainly not necessary.
- 3-6 writing samples.
- Ability to work out of our HQ in Mountain View, Calif.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “MARKETING INTERN” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
Marketing & PR
Mountain View, CA