We are looking for a highly analytical, creative and hands-on Growth Marketing Manager with strong product and operational experience and a clear track record of driving exponential audience and community growth. Our Growth Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and execution on how we accelerate the growth of our audience, while managing key channels on a lean budget.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Analyze our web and email data, draw insights from analysis and develop strategic growth plans to drive exponential audience growth while deepening engagement with our core audience.
- Lead and manage strategic usability and A/B tests for our digital properties.
- Strategize and implement optimization tests and processes across our platform to increase user engagement and strengthen the end-to-end customer funnel.
- Develop an encyclopedic knowledge of the end user, their needs, and how OZY changes their lives for the better — with both a qualitative and quantitative rigor.
- Define and validate core KPIs (CAC, ROI, retention, LTV) to drive business and audience growth while on a lean budget.
- Communicate campaign metrics with management and track KPIs on a recurring basis to ensure campaigns are performing strongly.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical growth-oriented marketing role at a tech startup or a digital consumer brand.
- Proven track record of growing audiences while increasing lifetime value of a customer and declining customer acquisition costs.
- Deep experience with web and email analytics tools and platforms
- Ability to analyze data and present actionable insights through data visualizations and clear narratives
- Experience working at a startup or a fast paced growth environment.
- Must be *well-organized*, creative and open, hands on (scrappy), very proactive, positive, and most importantly, collaborative. We win as a team.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Marketing & PR
Mountain View, CA; NYC