We are looking for a highly analytical, creative and hands-on Audience Growth Marketer with strong product and operational experience and a clear track record of driving exponential audience and community growth. They will lead the strategy and execution for audience development, engagement and growth across all OZY platforms and manage key marketing channels on a lean budget.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention across paid, owned and earned media.
- Own cross channel media strategy and campaigns across a variety of digital and offline channels.
- Use superior analytical skills to review our web, app, social and email data, draw insights from analysis and develop strategic growth plans to drive exponential audience growth while deepening engagement with our core audience.
- Lead and manage strategic usability and A/B tests for our digital properties.
- Strategize and implement optimization tests and processes across our platforms to increase user engagement and strengthen the end-to-end customer funnel.
- Ensure lean budget is effectively allocated across channels to optimize for conversion. Define and validate core KPIs (CAC, ROI, retention, LTV).
- Communicate campaign metrics with management and track KPIs on a recurring basis to ensure campaigns are performing strongly.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical growth-oriented marketing role at a tech startup or a digital consumer brand.
- Proven track record of growing audiences while increasing lifetime value of a customer and declining customer acquisition costs.
- Deep experience with web and email analytics tools and platforms
- Ability to analyze data and present actionable insights through data visualizations and clear narratives.
- Experience working at a startup or a fast paced growth environment.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “DIRECTOR OF AUDIENCE GROWTH” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Marketing & PR
Mountain View, CA