We are looking for a talented Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join our team at OZY Headquarters and take us to the next level. This person would carry a key responsibilities, including (1) providing direct EA support to OZY’s Co-founders and Managing Editor, (2) driving success as an OA by coordinating/providing support for all professional staff located in our CA Office and (3) working to grow the team through HR responsibilities – namely active recruiting and overseeing an elite onboarding program.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Support key company executives across multiple timezones
- Assist with travel arrangements for executive + office staff and managers as needed
- Organize conference room scheduling, registering guests
- Organize, track, purchase and replenish office catering, supplies and snacks; manage office budget
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Help coordinate team events: sales/client events, holiday parties, birthday/anniversary celebrations, team culture events, retreats
- Team growth – drive recruiting, composing job descriptions, posting jobs, prescreening candidates, scheduling interviews, and on-boarding
- Drive strong onboarding of new employees: partner with IT to ensure that necessary equipment is in place for new hires and partner with hiring manager to ensure proper team integration
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support; process expenses, payments and paperwork
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 3-5 years of supporting executives and running an office in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Must be super-organized, able to work in a high pressure environment and remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills, strong decision making ability (anticipating any possible needs relating to rescheduling of activities and travel arrangements), and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle large variety of details and work under pressure across all levels of organization.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile, with the subject “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Finance / HR
Mountain View, CA