OZY is looking for a strategic, organized and results-driven email marketing professional who will own and execute email marketing strategy across all properties. OZY has a hyper-engaged fanbase of over 3 million who subscribe to our daily and weekly emails and the Email Growth Marketing Manager will be focused on aggressively growing and retaining this audience. They will also be tasked with creating and executing email marketing campaigns that drive audience growth and revenue for all OZY channels and products including ticket sales for OZY events and ecommerce.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Partner with the Editorial and Branded Content teams to develop digital roadmap and executional planning across all email marketing channels (acquisition, onboarding, retention, re-engagement and brand extensions).
- Partner with Creative and Marketing Operations teams to develop engaging customer marketing materials, applying best practices and engagement data to continually improve ongoing strategy and drive both audience and revenue growth for all OZY channels.
- Analyse current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee marketing email process from conception through deployment.
- Write copy and populate creative content for all marketing, co-brand and partnership emails using HTML.
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implement remarketing strategies.
- Optimize campaign effectiveness using A/B Testing to drive lift.
- Conduct MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Track and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An entrepreneurial self starter, who is results-driven, focused hyper-analytical and passionate about data, testing, metrics, and continuous improvement. You prefer the left lane – and move fast in testing new ideas and concepts to drive results.
- Demonstrable experience managing email marketing campaigns in (Cordial or other ESP).
- Experienced in analyzing and cleansing large amounts of data and able to translate into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Experienced in audience segmentation and personalization with demonstrable experience of using A/B Multivariates to drive lift.
- Able to distill complex data analysis into clear and concise plans; and explain the approach and results without the jargon.
- Team-player who thrives in a rapid growth environment which constantly evolves and presents new and exciting challenges every day
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or Analytics
- 4+ years’ experience with email marketing in an agency, entrepreneurial, or corporate setting
- Advanced user and comfort with: PowerPoint & Excel
- A working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and familiarity with APIs
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile, with the subject “EMAIL GROWTH MANAGER” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
Marketing & PR
Mountain View, CA