OZY is looking for a dynamic, organized and forward-thinking Branded Content Strategist to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for helping oversee all branded content executions at OZY, from both initial ideas and story pitches all the way through to creative execution and content promotion. The ideal candidate will have a passion for content creation combined with a talent for strategic thinking. You will need to be familiar with digital media, web, social and creative/production to lead the charge to put together thoughtful pitches for branded content.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Participate in new business pitches by leading the creative brainstorming with regards to research and development of activation plans.
- Work closely with OZY’s editorial team and act as a liaison between the editorial and sales teams to ensure cohesive content strategy.
- Collaborate across a team-based environment spanning all key agency departments and functions – brand strategy, creative, ad ops, project management, account and production.
- Work across teams to ensure accuracy of message, alignment across media channels and quality of content across a variety of key clients.
- Develop audience insights that can be applied to campaigns and aid in regular reporting on KPIs delivered by content campaigns.
- Work closely with the team to ensure marketing insights and recommendations align with the overall strategic plan for campaigns across clients and projects.
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned that are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5+ years in strategic and content development.
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as experience with freelancers.
- Previous experience in a digital-oriented agency or publisher environment and developing integrated marketing campaigns preferred .
- Proven ability to work across teams and able to create strong, positive, collaborative working relationships.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with speed and efficiency who is readily adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong command of language and writing.
- Ability to interpret various forms of research and utilize digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem, social and digital platforms, usage behaviors and ad formats.
- Familiarity with Google product suite (Drive, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Apple product suite (Keynote).
Please email your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile, with the subject “BRANDED CONTENT STRATEGIST” to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!
Sales & Client Success
Mountain View, CA; NYC; Chicago