OZY is looking for an Audio Fellow to join its Editorial team for a 6 month fellowship based in Mountain View, CA.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Mix and edit OZY shows.
- Help guide OZY’s shows toward ambitious storytelling, working with the team to refine big ideas, and pushing for the best possible finished product.
- Work closely with OZY’s staff to develop pitches, ideas and scripts — from the conceit of a multi-part story, to the arc of a single episode.
- Work closely with head of audio, producers, hosts, editors and partners to deliver successful shows from pitch stage to release and beyond, to hit download targets.
- Work to drive downloads by developing and delivering on marketing and PR strategies, including but not limited to influencer outreach and events.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience editing audio.
- Comfort and proficiency in structuring and editing non-linear, narrative pieces.
- Strong organizational and social skills.
- An ability to jump between projects and contribute meaningful guidance and support, no matter the context.
- Excitement and hunger to thrive in a startup environment.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please email a brief cover letter, CV/résumé and clips, with the reference “Podcast Fellowship” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Mountain View, CA