OZY is looking for a dynamic and organized Ad Operations Specialist to join our growing team. This individual is an integral member of the campaign execution team and plays a pivotal role in implementing and delivering effective campaigns across OZY’s media platform.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Manage and traffic campaigns across OZY’s media platform (digital, TV, podcast, events) on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all client campaigns are executed with precision, including being compliant with creative and technical requirements.
- Precisely test and troubleshoot client campaigns and quickly investigate and resolve delivery issues and discrepancies.
- Work closely with the editorial, sales and technical teams to ensure seamless cross-function execution of client campaigns.
- Support editorial and sales teams in day-to-day ad operations tasks.
- Analyze ad-serving data and generate reports of campaign performing on a recurring basis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years in digital ad operations or related field.
- Robust proficiency in DFP and Smart Adserver is a plus.
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape, specifically ad serving and related technologies (brand safety, viewability and other common third party verification).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that can be translated by both the technical-minded and the sales-minded.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and high capacity for problem-solving.
- Quick learner with the eagerness to learn new technologies and pioneer new workflows.
- Effective team player with strong resiliency.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and portfolio with the subject “AD OPERATIONS SPECIALIST” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
Sales & Client Success
Mountain View, CA; NYC