OZY is looking for a dynamic and organized Account Manager to join our growing team. This individual is an integral member of the campaign execution team, responsible for directly managing and overseeing the entire execution process for sold deals, working closely with the sales, creative, strategy and publishing teams to ensure that our deliverables are high quality and on time.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING:
- Spearhead all client/internal communication ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints.
- Maintaining campaign documents, workflows and timelines to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and to elevate any issues to Sr. Management.
- Work between Sales, Creative, Strategy and additional teams to ensure client relationships and deliverables are on track and moving.
- Detailed project management and content management across multiple platforms based on the needs of the account, can include: Web, Digital Media, Social, Podcast, TV, & Live Events.
- Analyzing campaign performance data and strategic recommendations for optimizations and renewals.
- Understand and be able to speak to the services OZY offers, knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities.
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
- Support analysts in pulling and compiling reporting.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-4 years of experience executing marketing/advertising campaigns in an account manager/project manager role is required.
- Social media-savvy and prior account management experience at an advertising agency is preferred.
- Experience working on large scale event and festival activations is a plus.
- Ability to effectively develop and foster client relationships.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Demonstrate flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and link to LinkedIn profile, with the subject “ACCOUNT MANAGER” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
Sales & Client Success
Mountain View, CA; NYC